We're pleased to invite you to the Chemical Dynamics and Energy meeting for UKRI-STFC XFEL CD0, which will take place in the Urban Sciences Building at Newcastle University on the 11th of December 2019. The meeting will start at 9:00 am and end at 6:00 pm. Lunch and tea breaks will be provided. The agenda and details of the venue will be distributed to all participants once registration is complete.
Please do let us know if you are available to attend by 30/11/2019 at the latest and if you have any dietary requirements. To register please follow the link: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=5173974
The invited speakers are:
- Dr Chris Milne (Paul Scherrer Institute)
- Prof. Richard Catlow (University College London)
- Prof. Markus Guhr (Universität Potsdam)
- Prof. Nils Huse (Universität Hamburg)
- Prof. Uwe Bergman (SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory)
- Prof. Junko Yano (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- Dr. Georgi Dakovski (SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory)
- Prof. Peter Weber (Brown University)
Flash presentations, 5-min long, are invited to capture a broader view of related research activities in the UK. If you wish to give a flash presentation, please fill in the appropriate details on the registration form.
We look forward to welcoming you to Newcastle.